Pilot 38 Manual Inflatable PFD
: Function sku was called incorrectly
. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/bullzeye/woocommerce.php'), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/themes/bullzeye/woocommerce/content-single-product.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress
for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/hn1k7ohpxj9d/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php
on line 5831
Ships within 24 Hours
Your favorite offshore vest, with more control in your hands. We took our safest inflatable that navigates you through the most intense environments with confidence, and added a manual deployment. Because if you’re not going to compromise on how you get out there and get after it, why should the gear you wear? The manually activated Hammar® inflator provides 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated. Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell for enhanced visibility and safety. Durable outer shell and a water-resistant pocket for easy access.
Features and Benefits
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS), Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Manually activated Inflator by Hammar®
- Durable outer shell with reflective accents and whistle
- Sold in the USA only
- Wipe down PFD with clean water, take care not to immerse the inflator. If required, hand wash PFD in warm soapy water. Hang to dy. Do Not Tumble Dry Do Not Bleach Do Not Dry Clean Do Not Iron Dry thoroughly after each outing Store in a dry, cool place out of direct sunlight
Product is 100% guaranteed against all manufacturer’s defects. This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.