MIT 70 MANUAL INFLATABLE PFD
Ships within 24 Hours
One vest to take you into your many inshore marine adventures. And, one of the most exciting innovations to come out of the Mustang Survival Waterlife Studio. Why? We took our most loved inflatable and made it even more flexible, comfortable and lightweight – without compromising on durability, quality, or safety. The MIT 70 is the smallest inflatable PFD approved in North America, making it your new favourite vest to pack for every inshore adventure. Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit. Manual inflation model activates by pulling the inflation handle. Easy-access inflator eases re-arming. High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased visibility in rescue scenarios.
Features and Benefits
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 – USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- Manually inflates by pulling activation cord
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Easy-access inflator eases re-arming
- Provides 15.7 LBS / 70 N of buoyancy when inflated
- High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased visibility in rescue scenarios
- 1.5” Buckle Belt Extender sold separately (model #MA7637)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit H (model #MA4031)
- Only Sold In United States and Canada
- Wipe down PFD with clean water, take care not to immerse the inflator. If required, hand wash PFD in warm soapy water. Hang to dy. Do Not Tumble Dry Do Not Bleach Do Not Dry Clean Do Not Iron Dry thoroughly after each outing Store in a dry, cool place out of direct sunlight
Product is 100% guaranteed against all manufacturer’s defects. This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.