Men’s Taku™ Waterproof Bib Pants
: Function sku was called incorrectly
. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/bullzeye/woocommerce.php'), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/themes/bullzeye/woocommerce/content-single-product.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress
for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/hn1k7ohpxj9d/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php
on line 5831
Ships within 24 Hours
Stay dry, stay comfortable…even when things get hairy. Loaded up to give you the coverage and functionality that makes your fishing days long lasting ones, the Taku™ Bib Pant takes your inshore foul weather gear, and game, to a whole new level. Instead of being the one the boat turns around for (too wet, too cold, too often?), be the one that makes the days, and the memories, stretch on. Made with Marinespec™ SP these bibs are lightweight, breathable and waterproof. Reinforced material in high wear areas. Adjustable shoulder straps help you find your fit, and large front zipper means easy entrance and exit. Light, functional, snag-free design reduces bulk and improves mobility; low profile front pockets offer easy access to essentials. Integrates seamlessly with the Taku™ Waterproof Jacket for optimal dry and thermal protection.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive MarineSpec™ SP waterproof, breathable fabric has been designed and tested to hold up in tough salt-water environments
- Light, functional, snag-free design reduces bulk and improves mobility
- Large front zipper eases donning
- Low profile pockets offer easy access to essentials
- Adjustable shoulder, knee and cuff
- Reinforced seat and knee with 500D Cordura for robust durability
- Wear with Taku™ Waterproof Jacket for optimal dry and thermal protection
- Only Sold In United States and Canada
- WASH. Use a front-loading washing machine or a large sink. Before laundering your garment, zip all closures completely, and fasten all flaps and straps. Machine wash on a warm gentle cycle (104� F/40� C) using a small amount of a mild detergent. Line dry or tumble dry on a warm, gentle cycle. Do not use fabric softner. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not iron. Do not dryclean.
Product is 100% guaranteed against all manufacturer’s defects. This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.